How to plan a Europe trip from India?
Switzerland is well known for its accurate watches, gourmet cheese, and tasty chocolate. But among all this Switzerland have an incredibly beautiful scenery and impressive mountains. Watch my travel video and enjoy beautiful landscapes of Switzerland with some nice views from Alsace, France.


How to plan a Europe trip from India? (First-hand info on Flight, Hotels, Visa, etc.)


Hey Guys! THE EUROPE TRIP series is hereee!!!! I made a solo trip to Europe which has been my childhood dream a month back and here is the video diary of my crazy time there! These experiences are very dear to my heart so I hope you enjoy episode 1 in Amsterdam! Episode 2 in Berlin will be up on Monday!



Source of these videos on youtube:





Mukesh Rajput

Mukesh Rajput

I am a Computer Engineer, a small amount of the programming tips as it’s my hobby, I love to travel and meet people so little about travel, a fashion lover and love to eat food, I am investing a good time to keep the body fit so little about fitness also..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: